It my Birthday guys #happydance. I usually take my birthday very serious ask my sister she helps me make a big deal about it. My coming into this world is a very serious thing and it must be celebrated so is yours. Can I hear an Amen!! Today I share with you my 23 lessons and things I have discovered about myself.
- Forgive yourself for accepting less than you deserved, but don’t do it again.
- Stop swimming oceans for those who wouldn’t even cross the bridge for you.
- No one can come in between my relationship with food, it’s a bound made in heaven that no man can put asunder.
- Don’t talk, act. Don’t say, show. Don’t Promise, prove. In short Actions is all I need.
- Karma is indeed a bitch and bites so painfully.
- Always put yourself around good energy, learn new things. GROW.
- Stop explaining yourself they will always understand from their perception.
- Find a good strong support system it takes you very far.
- Before you go around looking for people for the right person, be the right person for you and others.
- My Faith in God does keep me alive and going.
- Opportunities are there, it’s us to look for them.
- The comeback is always stronger than the setback.
- No one is you and that’s your power.
- Stay humble always.
- Damn I can shake what my mama gave me. I dint know I could turn up pretty good.
- The secret to a good meal is good music, fresh ingredients and simple cooking tools.
- Accepting yourself the way you are is the best gift you can give yourself.
- I love my hair kinky.
- My selfie game is quite on fleek should I also do a selfie book? Lol
- You make me angry come with good music and food and the feud will be over as soon as I take the first bite.
- Music is indeed food to my soul any day any time. And I believe I can sing pretty well.
- I really value commitment. So you can imagine how I give it all when it comes to all my relationships. I love and appreciate friends and family.
- It’s never that serious take a moment and laugh at yourself.
Happy birthday to me