This Equinox phenomenon is making my days and nights very uncomfortable. Nairobi is blazing hot, God knows how many errands i have to run but this heat doesn’t let me out of the house. The other day my girls and i were having girl time at my house and it was so hot even after opening all the windows and the door. Half the time we count even concentrate on the movie. This sun needs to get away from the equator ASAP.
So last Sunday while in the kitchen i came up with this amazing afternoon snack that would be perfect for this hot weather plus its a healthy one. The only thing is i cant find a name for it…anyone with ideas?
So i will give you the simple procedures on how to do it yourself and tell me how it comes out.
- Warm water
Kitchen appliances and items required.
- Wooden spoon
- Plastic tin
Method of preparation
- Wash the mangoes and peal them. Cut them into medium sizes and put them into the blender with water and blend for about 10 minutes.
- Sieve the blended juice into the plastic tin so as to remove the strands.
- Make a syrup with the warm water and sugar and add it to the juice until you get the consistency you desire.Refrigerate the juice for about 20 min.
- Wash,peal and cut the avocado and the bananas into small pieces place them into a glass and pour the chilled mango juice on top.
- Scoop in like a little child who has just seen their favorite ice cream. Its worth it.
In case you have any issues or questions post them on the comment section and i will help you out.
Your experimental Chef (lol)