This is so far one of the best creations i have made. For this meal we could say i used a little cheating method called frying cause i thought the meal looked a little blunt. So i used three methods:
Scotched Potatoes & Steamed Spinach
- green leafy onions
- tandoori spice
- garam masala
- flour/ breadcrumbs
- Peal potatoes, wash, cut into small pieces. Put into a pot with chopped garlic and onions and bring to boil with some salt.
- As the potatoes boil skin the sausages, mix with the spices and squeeze some lemon mix them up and let it sit aside for a while.
- when potatoes are ready, mash them up till no lumps are left add some margarine it helps with the flavor and helps forming a smooth thick consistency.
- Let the mashed potatoes cool for a while, after they coll roll them into balls and cover/coat with the sausage- this was the challenging part but it came out pretty descent.
- Dip the ball into the eggs then roll it into the flour/breadcrumbs and deep fry if for about 10 min till they become scotched.
- Wash the spinach under clean running water and chop them up. Steam the chopped spinach with some salt and a little oil/margarine.
Serve and indulge